Music & Audio Production
Digabyte began as a web design company back in 1997, but music has always been in our blood. In fact, there's a record lable (Renaissance Boy Recordings) running out of our office.
In the early days, when we were just setting up shop, Digabyte's owner was also performing at The Roundbar in Columbus, OH (see cool photo to the right). Before that, he'd been writing and recording songs for indie films. Relationships with filmmakers and bands around town forged relationships that have grown over the years, and now Digabyte AMD capitalizes on those relationships and talents.
Digabyte thrives in the realm of aural delight. We can handle just about any aspect of post production recording and/or composition, so whether you need a score for your indie feature, sound mixing, sound design, or just a single track (custom or from our existing library) for your next web feature, drop us a line and we'll get you hooked up.
Past projects include:
- Sound Mix and Sound Design for short film "What Metal Girls are Into" (Out of Spite Productions)
- Sound Design for short film "Less" (Teahm Beahm, LLC)
- Sound Design for short film "More" (Teahm Beahm, LLC)
- Sound Design for short film "Self Defense" (Teahm Beahm, LLC)
- Sound Design, Mixing, and Re-recording for feature independent film Leading Ladies (My Pet Piranha, LLC)
- Songs for the soundtrack of the feature indie film Leading Ladies (My Pet Piranha, LLC)
- Music score for short film project "All About the Benjamins" (Mills James Productions)
- Music score for children's television pilot, Wobots. (Live Bait Productions, LLC)
- Music score for short film project "Visions" (Tony Leech/Teen Mania)
- Songs for the soundtrack of the feature indie film Chillicothe (Blue Yonder Films, LLC)